Self Love; Is it necessary?
We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us;
- Joseph Campbell
What is Self Love?
No one can hurt you or bring you down unless you allow them to.
The Journey to Self Love -
Habits that encourage self love-
- Compare Yourself to Yourself - Comparison is good, when you have the right aspects. You can compare you only with yourself, past is meant to be remembered to measure the amount of growth and change you went through. See the change, look back and witness the graph from not accepting yourself to completely adoring yourself!
- Allow yourself to make those mistakes - You learn to walk only after falling like a thousand times, you will learn everything else when you make those mistakes, to realize your wrongs, you will correct yourself, with no one else's involvement. You will be self-sufficient!
- Hold that Over-thinker inside - We all have been our worst critic, our worst enemy! But only if we could have a hold over that express train like brain of ours. Train your mind, control it. Remember, you loose when your thoughts control you, instead of you controlling them.
- Set a routine - Make a routine, get into a habit of indulging into self-care and self-pampering sessions. You deserve a but of time for yourself, to relax, to feel beautiful from the inside!
- Celebrate everyday - Celebrate the fact that you get to see another day, Celebrate every day even if it is a bad one. Bad days brings out the best in us. Make a cheers to discover the best in you and pay your gratitude for a bad day. It brought out the stronger you.
- Stop paying attention - Stop yourself from spending every waking second into something that drains your energy and gets you out of your peace. Peace of mind body and soul is the utmost necessity. No one should be *allowed* to play with it.
"I've got this. I am Beautiful and deserving. I live my life on my terms. Also, a few bad days does not define my life!"