The Essence of True Love!
There's no term called "perfection" in love, You grow in love stronger and better than before.
It is going to be a rough path, lots of ups and downs! At the end of the day, Looking at the loved one, You can say.. "You're worth every pain! It feels right to be beside you;"
- Shruti Bevara
What is Love?
- Ask a Mother, who protected in her womb for those beautiful nine months until her little one is ready to enter into the world she is in;
- Ask a Father, who swore to protect you from all the evil, to care you, to nurture you, until you are ready to fight the world;
- Ask your Sibling, someone you grew up with, who becomes your second mother/father the protector! the backbone, supporter, best friend you name it!
- Ask your Grandparents, who spoils you with their love, who builds up your foundation, who teaches you everything they learnt from experiences;
- Ask your Best Friend, that "All in One" person, who becomes everything when you need him/her to be! Your shield, the only person you rely on, after your family, who means equal or more than family, Your better half!
What we think is Love -
Steps to fall and stay in Love -
- Self Love - The only kind of love in the entire world, where you wouldn't be feeling the hurt and pain from loving. Even before you loose your heart and mind to someone else try loving yourself unconditionally, try accepting yourself with your flaws. Expect from yourself and fulfill the same!
- Know yourself - Before loosing yourself to someone else, Know yourself. What makes you or breaks you, what are your needs and what can you offer to the significant other.
- Figure out - Try to put yourself into depths of mind and find that Line which differentiates Attraction and Love from each other. Ask your inner self (mind and soul) is this the person I really want to spend the rest of my life with?
- Love comes with pain - For those who are still under the illusion that love is all happiness and peace, it is chaotic and painful as well. As Bob Marley said -