Why should you be Appreciative?
" Our main business is not to see, what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what clearly lies in our hands; Live the very moment you have consume it, be consumed by it, It might never come back!
- Shruti Bevara
What is Appreciation?
Why you should be Appreciative?
- Self-Esteem - Being appreciative builds up your self-esteem, makes you become the better positive version of yourself, evolves your personality.
- Motivation - Acts as a motivational factor to the person you're appreciating; Say, your employee or your subordinate. Motivation works as an energy and spirit booster.
- Compassion - You become more compassionate towards everyone around you, revealing the humanitarian side in you.
- Positivity - Creating a positive vibe around with appreciation and kindness, is one thing not everyone "wants" to pull off, but could be the best gift a person can give for someone who's struggling with obstacles in life.
- Peace and Happiness - There is no good way of finding peace and happiness than spreading whatever goodness you have in you. Being the reason behind someone's smile, it's a priceless possession, a priceless moment.